Thank God I’m a Country Boy
thank god for that body HOT DAMN
Pranked my mom by knocking on a random hotel door while we was walking
After 17 season’s of Pretty Little Liars, A is revealed and captured. The girls hug each other in a safe embrace, but are interrupted by the faint noise of a text. They read it aloud and stare into the distance, “It’s my turn, bitches -B”.
- share all the material you can; share this article on how to make a tear gas mask or this post on the rundown of the situation in ferguson or this livestream link to the peaceful protests in ferguson
- don’t you DARE make this about yourself or how you hate when people blame “all white people” for “the actions of a few corrupt cops”
- this is not about you THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU DO YOU HEAR ME THIS IS NOT ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE
- do you fucking understand me share all the shit you can to make noise about what’s going on but THIS IS NOT YOUR TIME TO GIVE SOME LENGTHY OPINION ABOUT HOW YOU HATE COPS WHEN YOUR LIFE IS NOT LITERALLY THREATENED BY OUR RACIST CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM EVERY DAY. THIS IS NOT YOUR TIME TO “SYMPATHIZE” WITH BLACK POCS ON HOW YOU LOVE TO JUST SAY “FUCK THE POLICE” TOO. THIS IS NOT SOME CUTE TREND.
- THIS IS A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH AND THIS IS ABOUT ANTI BLACK RACISM AND IT IS NOT ABOUT YOU. DO NOT SPEAK OVER ANYONE.
there are little children visiting and so we have a ton of little children food and i am going to get so fat while these little assholes are here.
As long as you’re prepared to possibly be offended, The Book of Mormon was an awesome experience.
"My best day had to be the day after I wrapped Guardians of the Galaxy. I was very homesick and coming home to my wife, and my home, and to my son, who was at the time 13 months old. My wife told me there’s a chance he won’t recognize you—but that’s okay that happens all the time. He doesn’t know, he might be a little shy…"